Thursday, July 24, 2003

"I place enough value on my own life that I don't mind sacrificing another." - Rory, regarding his backup plan to flip over the guy he's skydiving with so that the other guy will hit the ground first and take the brunt of the fall, in the case that his parachute doesn't open up.

I'm heading to Chuck-E-Cheese tonight with Angela, Amanda and her baby. I've never been before. But I think I'll fit in in any place where a kid can be a kid.

Yesterday was an exceptionally bad day. But you'll get no more on it. Basically, my mother lost her job, and I found out that my pregnant niece is another state. A number of concerns of this sort are coming to a head. And yesterday just sort of sucked.

But I promise to blog more and better tonight. Really I do.

I got my pictures back from Europe! Maybe I'll post some later.