Monday, December 08, 2003

Here's a little story about Roman history.

See, once upon a time, there was this chick called Lucretia. And see, Lucretia was getting her weave on. Blah, blah, blah....I love Rome. The End!

Yeah, so anyway, I managed an A on my Roman paper. Albeit, an A-. But hell, I know my Prof. can't write an A without a - on it, so I don't complain. I got a 96 A- once, which is scientific proof of the thing.

And I just finished my Roman final, marking the end of my Roman thinking ever more. Forever and ever, Amen, says Randy Travis.

So now I only have German and Ohio History left. And they're not so bad. This is good.

Tonight I shall see my family again, finally. And it shall be lovely.

I'm tired of writing now. The whole purpose of this blog was to include Jasmin's "Lucretia got her weave on" phrase, and Amy's "I love Rome!" instead of writing an essay phrase. Study session the other night was fun.

Ask me later about Easter grass up the ass, and the Ameli-anus family. Yeah. Whatever.