Wednesday, July 06, 2005

Too tired to blog.

I have a ton of things to blog about, and exactly zero energy with which to blog.

I want to blog about my awesome weekend with Ty and Jasmin's family. I want to blog about a couple of the things I learned in Social Work Class. I want to blog about a couple of the things I purposely didn't learn in Social Work Class, and how it's interesting being able to separate some of the wheat from the chaff now that I have a solid background in historical theory and method and, rare though it is for a modern history grad, a decent understanding of what actually happened during certain eras. I want to blog about ghetto kids and pizza parties, and bowling, and being really tired and grumpy. And demons and sociopathic pedophiles and realizing that I was probably not intended to work on the criminology side of Social Work. And homosexuality. And Christian Love.

But for now, I have laundry to fold, a nap I insist on sneaking in, and an Indians game tonight to follow. Jasmin's family vacation begins Sunday, which means that my vacation begins Sunday, too. I'm going to Cedar Point with my sister on Monday and hope to sleep clear 'til Thursday, when the kids come home. Wee!