Friday, December 20, 2002

Vacation for me has come to mean endless theological debate. Is it because I love it? Or because it's always in the back of my mind, gnawing away at my sanity? Or is it just convention? It hit me last night that I've been doing this for seven years. That's over a third of my life. Outside of frenzied reading, I can't think of anything I've done so consistently for so long a period of time.

I think everyone will see the Lord of the Rings before me, and I'll start to hate them for it. I'm rather hateful in general tonight, come to think of it.

Maybe it's because AOL kicked me off eleven times tonight. Oh, I know AOL sucks. I don't use it because I love it. I use it because I live in Rural , Ohio and don't have a lot of options. ELEVEN times. AOL customers, let us rise up once more, to rebellion and lawsuits!

At the moment, I'm sitting in a recliner, typing this. The room is very warm. To sleep I go.