Wednesday, December 18, 2002

Vacation makes me content and stupid.

Also, seeing as my mother had to work a double shift today, and wasn't home to constantly turn down the heater, I've been rather warmish all day.

All of it together makes me sleepy.

I went shopping again today. Denise's stuff is done. I have to buy something for Brett. I went to buy his gift today, and the only available one had already been opened, so I decided I'd try to find it at another store. My mother's hell to buy for, so even though I've gotten her a ton of stuff already, I still need more. The woman asks for things like toothpaste and socks for Christmas, it's insane. I'd planned to buy a book for my father, but I can't find the one I wanted, so I have to think up something else for him. Maybe another knife. For years I've boughten him knives, and by the time Christmas comes along the next year, he's always managed to have lost them.

I wonder if mom's off work this weekend. The old man and I haven't made our yearly last minute trek to an out of town mall yet, and I don't want to miss it.

In the continuing saga of who can spot more people they know while out shopping, the newest totals come to: Sarah: 12; Dad: 4. It's breaking his heart that I'm kicking his ass. I love it.