Friday, July 25, 2003

Yesterday was a nicer day than the day which preceded it.

Angela, Amanda, her infant and I went to Chuck-E-Cheese. We took some really awesome pictures there. And I beat everyone, at every game, every time we played it. Seriously. And I didn’t cheat either. Not even when Angela purposely bumped my arm so that my water gun would miss its target (gah, I wonder where she learns these tricks!). I always take the high road; you know me.

Afterward, April, Angela and I went to Denny’s. Angela, being the total and utter dork that she is, warned the waiter guy that we have a tendency to be loud. And then she showed him our pictures. And as if that wasn’t enough, she then proceeded to spill her Coke everywhere. Yeah, I felt cool being with her.

Today, I woke up feeling sort of lousy, so I skipped out on lunch with Angela and the other girl I’m supposed to be going to the Dominican Republic with this Christmas. But I’m still going with Angela at two, to get some kids signed up for college. And then Mike’s friend Doug is coming down to visit him, so I guess we’re going swimming and out to eat and such.

It’s been a busy couple of days, and I’ve been abnormally tired throughout. I think I have a kidney infection again, which is irritating as hell because I’m getting entirely too many of them and may have to actually break down and go to the doctor for it. We’ll see about it all. I hate doctors.