Monday, November 25, 2002

I woke up late today. Almost really late. Fortunately my mom came home at about 10:45 and bothered knocking on my door: “Aren’t you supposed to be awake?” Yes, I am. Damn.

I don’t want to go to class today. There’s nothing due. I don’t want to go. I don’t want to go. I don’t want to go.

I have to go. I know I have at least one test sometime this week, and I need to find out whether it’s Tuesday or Wednesday. I don’t want to go. I need to know. I do. I need to. Ugh.

Boy, dogs really like ice cream. My dogs have been licking this empty ice cream box for half an hour, trying to get every leftover drop.

Back to school. This is week nine, I think, week nine of ten. For week ten I need to write an History of Early Christianity paper and an Islam paper. I have at least one German test this week, and probably one next week as well. I have to get started on my final essays in German History. I need to find an extra credit book, get it approved, and write a report on it. Then, of course, week 11 is Finals Week, which is a level of suckdom unto itself.

My procrastination is coming home to roost. My Thanksgiving weekend is going to be one of the most rotten ones ever, just because I’ll have so much to do. Thursday: Eat and Sleep. Thursday Night: School. Friday: School. Saturday: School. Sunday: School. Monday: Back to actually going to school.

It’s just no good.