Thursday, November 21, 2002

During the week I sometimes have trouble coming up with things to write. I’m not entirely sure why. Perhaps I’m so busy part of my ego just gets swallowed up. More likely, I’m such a nervous type I can’t think of anything except school, and I don’t suppose anyone wants to read about my daily struggles there. So instead of school, you get to hear about how I ate too much turkey today which was really dumb considering that I’m going to have to do it again on Thursday. Ahh well.

I don’t feel well. I’m procrastinating on homework. I don’t feel like going to sleep, but I have to wake up in the morning and if I don’t go to bed soon, I’ll have a hell of a time. Tomorrow’s my long day. So damn long. Next quarter’s classes are going to suck even more than this quarter’s, and they’ll be early in the morning which is awful. But at least I’ll only have to make one trip to school a day. And at least I’ll have two new professors, rather than the same old same old.

I just noticed that I scheduled my wisdom teeth to be taken out the weekend before my final exams. My, that was wise of me.

I’m miserable and I hate everyone. Yep. It’s Wednesday.