Wednesday, March 12, 2003

So, I think I did okay on my German exam. I'm thinking B range. Would have liked to have done better, but it can't be helped now. We're watching a movie in Biology tomorrow, makes me want to skip pretty badly. But I'll go. It's the last damn day of class, I can make myself go. Right? Well, we'll see.

April, Mike and I had a good day out. We went to the park. April hit her head on some playground equipment. She was worrying, so I told her not to worry about it. If she has a concussion, she'll just die. Then we went to the Reservoir. We walked like, a mile and a quarter, dude, it was madness. Then we got ice cream, and went to the mall. There, we stopped by the PhotoFantasy booth thing, and got some pictures taken, which I'll scan in a bit. In the meantime, you can check the pictures from Balloon Fest.

After that, we went to see the Hours which is finally in town. It was okay I guess. I really didn't like it much, though April and Mike both did. It reminded me too much of English Lit. class with all of the half baked egg metaphors and the "awakening" and the abandonment of children and suicides. Still, there were things I liked. I liked that they had their hair messed up, and a lot of the main characters were kind of ugly. You don't see many real looking characters in movies, so at first it was sort of jarring. But by the end, I'd grown fond of it.

I'm hungry and there's nothing to eat. It's always the way. I think I may sleep early tonight. Walking around the damn reservoir tired me out I guess. Still, I think I may start going there on the warmer days after school. If I'm supposed to be able to walk across Europe this Summer, it would probably good for me to be able to walk a mile or two without tiring myself out for the rest of the day. I mean, this Summer, I'll have a huge backpack on top of it all. So, basic training starts on warmish days. Or, so I say. Doing is another thing altogether.