Tuesday, May 27, 2003

Damnit, I woke up sick yesterday. I think I must have caught Mohican River sickness, and now I suffer. That's the last time I play in a waterfall! Now I have that really annoying sick voice thing going on, and I keep taking these number things for my throat. So when I tried to read in German today, I'd numbed my tongue so badly that I could hardly get any of the words out. I swear I sounded like: "Wnn nich waerr krannnk, wurduh eek schlafnen." I suppose that won't strike you funny if you don't read German, but if you do, what I was trying to get across was: "Wenn ich ware krank, wuerde ich schlafen." Yeah, come to think of it, maybe it's not so funny if you're not in the middle of mindnumbing class.

Anyway, I have the sincere and urgent desire to cease to be. Though I feel better today than I did yesterday, yesterday I wasn't stuck at school all day, so it mattered less that I felt bad. I can't concentrate and all I want to do is go home. Yeah, sure, that's every day of my life. But I'm really sick this time, I swear it.