Friday, November 07, 2003

I’m hungry and there’s candy sitting beside me. But that kind of candy makes my teeth hurt like a bitch. So I’m debating. Cruel world!

I’m glad it’s weekend. Words cannot express.

But other things aren’t so good. I haven’t been getting along with my mother very well lately which is a shame because she’s not doing so well. She went to the doctor yesterday, and, as usual, there’s something new wrong. As if her kidneys, lungs, heart, pancreas and vascular system weren’t enough, her liver’s decided to throw its hat into the ring of dysfunction. We don’t know how serious it is yet. Additionally, I guess my grandpa, her dad, is pretty sick now too, and that’s got her pretty down.

But I don’t want to dwell on messed up things today. I’m just happy it’s weekend.

I’ve been plotting nice things for people lately. Maybe I’ll even carry through with my plans.