Thursday, February 19, 2004

So apparently there's no certainty in this universe. Or that's what my lack of posting last night would indicate. I blame the paint fumes permeating my house currently. I just crashed last night instead.

I'm already behind today, but less so than before. So I'm feeling pretty good. Though this can't be long because I really do need to be going.

I can't say much about my life right now. It's been a dizzying array of studying and feeling like hell whenever I wasn't. I've been going through a lot of emotional weirdness. And I've been letting certain people get under my skin than perhaps I shouldn't.

I hope to do some fun things this weekend. But I don't know how it's all going to work out. My car died on me again the other day. So I sort of have to watch that. I don't need to be stuck out on the roads at three in the morning. I don't think the old man would wake up to come get me if I called that late. But I really am in the mood for something fun.