Thursday, October 17, 2002

I'm ill. I'm ill. I'm ill. Lord of heaven and earth, come take me now, I'm frigging ILL!

Bah, it's cruel that people with stress-related disorders should suffer so much from stress! It's an unbreakable cycle of doom. DOOM I say! The more stressed out I get, the sicker I become; the sicker I become, the more stressed out I get. So unfair. Hate. Hate. Hate.

This school week is almost over. One more class and I'm done. Unfortunately, it's the most boring class of all. As I speak I should be catching up on the two hundred or so pages of reading that I'm behind on, but instead I'm blogging. 20th Century German History just plain isn't interesting. Yes, Germany's integral in WWI and WWII, and they're great subjects, they really are. But I'm just burned out on them. I took a Holocaust course last Spring, Goebbels no longer holds my interest. I'm ready to move on. Hitler was batty and I didn't need a lengthy discussion period to determine the fact.

I have to link to my friend April's blog Fat Girl Time. As you can probably guess, from the post below this, food jokes are a speciality amongst my friends, and especially April. The name of her blog comes from a conversation that went something along the lines of:

Me: You're going to eat that whole box of nuggets?
A: Hell, yeah, I am! I haven't eaten in like an hour. That's like three days in fat girl time!

And, if you're wondering, yes, her blog does pretty accurately portray her life. She's my best friend, and I talk to her for hours on the phone nearly every night, literally. And most of our conversations sound very, very much like her blog.

::thinks::

I need to change the template on this bad boy. 15 minutes before I have to leave, will work on it til then.