Friday, March 21, 2003

The Friday Five:

1. If you had the chance to meet someone you've never met, from the past or present, who would it be?

Jesus, I guess. But I would less like to meet him, per se, than to invisibly follow him around and watch what he does. In that endeavor of course, some magically induced lingual abilities might be nice. I'd like to see how close the Gospels were to being correct. Actually, it would be pretty neat to follow Ss. Peter and Paul for a while too, and see how the early Christian community developed.

2. If you had to live in a different century, past or future, which would it be?

I guess in the first century, since it's consistent with my above answer.

3. If you had to move anywhere else on Earth, where would it be?

Sligo, Ireland, I think. Though my dad tells me that I'd get along well in Japan.

4. If you had to be a fictional character, who would it be?

Charles "Dill" Harris, on account of I'm somewhat sort of like him anyway.

5. If you had to live with having someone else's face as your own for the rest of your life, whose would it be?

My mum's I guess. 'Cos she's got cat eyes.