Friday, March 28, 2003

The Friday Five.

1. What was your most memorable moment from the last week?

When Mike and I climbed in the tube of the slide on Kite Day, and then April climbed on top of both of us. It was horrible.

2. What one person touched your life this week?

My niece Brittany. We were talking about how she's going to go to college and such. And I'm extraordinarily happy for her because, being deaf, she naturally has all of the cards stacked against her. But the kid's making her own way. She has a 9th grade reading level, which is pretty spectacular for a deaf kid, and she still has two years to improve before she graduates high school. I guess she'll be doing post-secondary enrollment next year at Community College. I'm damnedable proud already.

3. How have you helped someone this week?

I gave my sister and niece a ride to and from Columbus.

4. What one thing do you need to get done by this time next week?

Pay my credit card bill.

5. What one thing will you do over the next seven days to make your world a better place?

Start going to bed on time. Then I'll wake up and be less irritable, which in turn will make everyone who has to deal with me much less irritable. Then we can light candles and sing Kumbaya and some junk, and won't the world have so much less damn darkness? Damnit.