Saturday, March 22, 2003

I've had a long and eventful day. I'm forced to omit the details of most of it, to protect the identities of the not so innocent. But let's just say, my niece was temporarily kidnapped for a while today, when she was supposed to be in my custody. And, while there's no lasting damage, I'm displeased. Plus, I wasted like gas money and stuff. But I can't get into the details of it, so no worries, everyone's fine and everything. I'm just caught up in a controversy that has nothing to do with me, and I'm nice enough to be taken advantage of. Anyway, rambling about the unmentionable.

Outside of that, I played about eight hundred games of scrabble today. I ate masses of candy. I was amused by the name Molly, and words which have a sort of cream connection when you say them with an accent, like creaminal joostice, and creamatorium. And, in the guise of a randomly passing internet stranger, I asked my friends obscene questions, and was told to piss off. Quite fun. Ahh, may these Spring Break memories last forever.

Got my grades today. Still Deans List, but there was a minus on one of them A's. ::mock frown:: Still, now that that rotten quarter's over, I only need 38 hours to graduate. But entering the adult world will suck. I really should stay in school forever.

I'ma go brush my teeth about thirty seven times, to try to get all the sugar off. But I'm not sure it's possible. I ate a small nation's worth of candy today. I mean, really rather a lot of it. And I can feel the sugars eating away at my teeth now. It's only fair really: I eat sugar, sugar eats me. But I'm rather fond of being able to chew, so off to brush I go.