Friday, March 28, 2003

So, my eyes have gotten worse again. Actually, I'm pretty sure they'd gotten worse last year when the doctor told me my eyes hadn't changed, but were only strained. They've gotten about twice as worse as they usually do in a year, so it makes sense that they would have changed their regular amount both last year and this.

It's strange. I drive around every day not worrying at all about my eyes. But now that I know I'm having eye trouble, I'm worried I won't be able to see.

In the ongoing saga of trips to Columbus. Today, my sister and I are going to have a meeting with the deaf school. Apparently, they're quite on my sister's side in this whole mess, so that's a plus. Hopefully, we'll have it fixed so no one can pick Britt up, or drop her off, except me. That's the way it was supposed to be already, but now they'll require ID.

Jody wanted to go see Maynard Ferguson Sunday, but I don't think I'll get to go on account of the whole mess with the ongoing saga of trips to Columbus. The worst part is, after all of it, I probably could go, but because everything's such a damn mess, I don't want to make things any more difficult than they have to be, by being unavailable. Meh.

It's a rough thing making decisions and standing behind them. Making real sacrifices for your ideals. I think this is what growing up means. A gradual blunting of your idealism, due to having to make your idealism part of your realism.

I need to go quickly change the cd's in my car.