Thursday, April 17, 2003

I'm at school. I'm bored. My English Response Paper was "excellent." Yay! I probably should've been an English major. But I have to write a much larger paper this weekend for English. I think I'm going to do it on the Early Jewish idea of Heroism, and how so many of the "heros" of the Torah are sort of anti-heros. I have a German test on Tuesday. I just finished writing my Anthropology paper, and I think it's all right. I think I'm hitting the meat of this quarter. Everything's due; exams in everything. My first Anthropology exam is on Tuesday too. Looks like I'm getting ready for a boring and busy weekend. Still, I'm thinking of skipping the last half of Sociology tonight. It's harder to sit through easy classes than difficult ones; I hate to waste my time.

Huh, I just noticed that my AIMer icon, a detail of the more thoughtful looking Cherubim from Raphael's Sistine Maddona, is hung on the wall in the Computer Lab at school. Maybe I was primed for it. It seemed a curious choice for me, after all. Ahh, found it, it's the cherub on the left, I picked:



Why do the cherubs have Titian hair?

I had Spaghetti-O's for breakfast, but I'm still hungry. I could seriously use some food. At least it's Thursday! And work-laden though I may be, Britt's on Spring Break next week, so I don't have to drive her to Columbus Sunday night. That frees up a solid two hours on Sunday, when traditionally, I try to smash a weekend's worth of work into a two hour period of actually getting things done. I'll have four hours to work this weekend, but I'll be buggered if I still won't try to smash everything into that two hour period. ::shrugs::

Going to find something to eat before class starts.