Tuesday, May 06, 2003

I don't want to be here today. I walked all the way out of the building today, with the intention of going home. But I changed my mind. I'll suffer through Anthropology; at least the first half of it. And at least the first half of Sociology, if I can manage all of Anthropology. It's not that I "hate" school per se. It's not that it's difficult or anything. It's just boring and time consuming. I'd rather be at home doing nothing.

I need to find a book about a third world nation to do a report on. I haven't picked a country yet. Sudan is always interesting, and I've been meaning to read more about it. But I'm thinking I may try the Dominican Republic, because I'm really not terribly familiar with that part of the world. And while I know a bit about Haiti, I know next to nothing about the Dominican. I may opt for Ethiopia though, since it's sort of the crown of Africa, so far as I'm concerned. And it's pretty closely aligned with the Sudan as well.

Good God I want to go home. I should walk over to the other building and pray that, perchance, class might be cancelled. Gah, I want to leave!