Thursday, May 01, 2003

I got an amazing amount of sleep last night. I woke up before I was supposed to, and went back to sleep just for fun. I got everything done this morning. I did quite well on my English exam I think. And I only missed two points on the German quiz we took today, even though I missed yesterday and had no idea it was coming. I even went to the bank, cashed all my many checks, and had them switch over my MAC card to my checking account. And I got a full tank of really cheap gas for tomorrow. So, I've got a lot done today.

Nevertheless, I'm in a bit of a bad mood. I want to go to Anthropology today like I want a hole in my head. And Sociology isn't much better. Also, it's hot. And that's irritating. I just want to go home and nap. But after school, I'm going to Rory's house to beat him, AGAIN, at monopoly. You have to give the kid credit for trying, but seriously, he should just give up. He doesn't have a chance. I am the monopoly goddess.

My God, I've been trying to sign out of aol webmail for the last TEN minutes. I hate this computer. Going to be late to class, meh.