Tuesday, April 29, 2003

Blogger hasn't felt like posting today, so I haven't blogged. I haven't felt like blogging today, so I haven't tried as often as I ought.

I was up til after 4 last night writing my paper. I woke up this morning and rewrote it again, in 45 minutes. I need to stop this behavioral pattern. It's really a grating one. Especially because I've been running on no sleep all day. But I did get some things done, in a roundabout way. I'm much better educated about backpacks now. I have a general idea of what I want I think. Sort of like This, but probably pricier cause I'm worried that particular bag might be made of cheap material since it's so inexpensive. I don't want anything to fall apart on me in the middle of some hot country somewhere.

My parents are irritating. They've been bickering nonstop for days. I hate Spring. The world is coming alive, and I wish it would go back to sleep.