Sunday, May 04, 2003

Yesterday was actually pretty good. Mom went to sleep, and then to work, so we experienced each other's bad moods no more. I found a wicked online Monopoly game. And I beat April and her mom at Trivial Pursuit and Win, Lose or Draw, last night. I was tired when I came home, so I went to sleep. But it was a good sleep. I had an awesome dream about running away from the mob or something like that. It was like Home Alone or something, except I wasn't home and I wasn't alone, but you get the idea. In the end, I won.

Today, I have some homework to do. But I won't do that, of course, until late tonight. Until then I'm going to play some Monopoly and watch tv. Then I have to take Britt to Columbus, of course. And I think on the way back, I'll stop at Polaris Mall to get my mom's Mother's Day gift.

Yo, brother just walked in. Better sign off here.