Saturday, May 17, 2003

Yesterday sort of sucked. I was told that I didn't have to get Brittany in Columbus because she was staying with some friend down there or something like that. Then around four, I got a call saying that I had to hurry and get her because something went wrong with the other plans. So, I had to go, and quickly. And I still don't know what went wrong. However, in the meantime, I'd told Angela that since I didn't have to get the kid twice this weekend, I'd drive to the zoo. So now I get to drive to Columbus three days in a row. Which is just terrific, really.

Additionally, my sister has another appointment in Cleveland this Wednesday. I think everyone's expecting me to take her, but I really can't keep missing school. At the same time, my mom freaks if she drives in cities, and she's working non-stop on top of it, so I don't even want her to go. So it's probably going to be me that has to go. I can't let her miss her appointment, and I can't make my sleep deprived, phobic, mother, go either. I hate being the one who always makes sure everyone else is okay.

I'm getting very tired of driving.