Friday, August 15, 2003

The Friday Five


1. How much time do you spend online each day?

Too much. First thing I do every morning is check my email; it's also usually the last thing I do before I sleep at night. During school, I'd guess I spend a good four hours a day on. When there's no school, unless I have something else pressing, I probably average at least six.

2. What is your browser homepage set to?

Blank page.

3. Do you use any instant messaging programs? If so, which one(s)?

Just AOL's.

4. Where was your first webpage located?

My first webpage, way back in the day, was on AOL I think. But it was just a page of goofy looking graphics and shout outs to my, erm, peeps. That was back in 1995, I think. My first serious attempt was on Xoom.

5. How long have you had your current website?

Well, I've had this blog since last October, so nearly a year. And I've had the buddha website since high school anyway, so three years. And a mirror darkly site for umm, I'd guess like four months.