Monday, January 26, 2004

Classes were cancelled this evening. I can't complain about that. Though it would have been nicer had classes been cancelled this morning. It's really sort of dangerous to have roads this bad and not close. I know it's college, and college classes traditionally cancel a lot less than high school ones, but there's also a point after which it's just stupid to endanger lives. I go to a branch campus; 99% of students commmute. That has to be considered. I don't know why I'm writing this. No one who reads this blog is likely to disagree with me about the goodness of closing school; hell, I don't even need a reasoned argument.

Anyway, I'm tired as hell. I'm just not thinking quite straight. I'm starving though. So I'm making food and then going to sleep. I have reading and stuff to do for tomorrow, but it can wait until morning. I wish I was more interesting. But I'm mostly just tired. I think I said that already.

Yeah. Putting this entry out of its misery.