Friday, February 20, 2004

I haven’t been much for blogging recently. It’s partially how busy I am; partially how much of what’s on my mind is unbloggable material; and partially a nagging nihilism that’s so integral to my mindset currently.

I’m just feeling like a bit of a punching bag right now. I’m feeling a little betrayed.

It’s not that I’m not going to be okay. I am okay already. In fact, there’s nothing so essential about virtually any of my affections that my happiness won’t outlast them if they pass away.

It’s just that it seems that so much of my life has been threatening to pass away for so long. It seems like I’ve been forced into uncertainty for much longer than can possibly be just. All I want is a little stability.

I have to run. There’s never any time for writing. There’s never much time for anything. I’m late as it is.