Saturday, November 09, 2002

I'm watching another Willie Nelson special. Is this Willie week on CMT? I'm liking it though. Any time you can combine the rocking sounds of Willie with the uh, staccato sweetness, of Aaron Neville, you're going to be reeling in the fat girl audience. Plus, I enjoy seeing a 70 year old man in pigtails say: "I would have been dead if it hadn't been for pot." Dude, pot's a hero.

One of my favorite songs when I was quite little was "Mommas Don't Let Your Babies Grow Up To Be Cowboys." It reminds me of roadtrips to Kentucky to see where my mom grew up in the hills.

Conversation I Had At School The Other Day With an Elderly Lady:

Me: Dogs are better than people.
Betty: You're awfully young to be so cynical!
Me: I'm not cynical. I just have very positive feelings regarding dogs.