Saturday, January 11, 2003

I think I fixed my blog problems on this computer. I'm not quite sure what the problem was exactly. But I fixed what was making it look funny, and suddenly it seems to be working better. Technically, I see no reason why this should have worked. But it seems to have, so I won't complain.

I had a right lot of fun tonight. For once I managed to meld two friend groups successfully. Usually it backfires, in a fury of flame and general annoyance. But everyone seemed to get along, and that rocked.

I've had so many stressful situations lately, but things have been working out amazingly well. Either I'm learning to cope with stress better, or I'm losing my mind completely. One or the other, and frankly it's the latter that's more likely.

Anyway, I can't stop yawning, so I thought I'd leave you with one of those bizarre moments in life that I love. Angela, April and I were playing Wheel of Fortune. Being 19, 20 and 21 years of age, the likelihood of the following event even occuring in the greater population of young girls our age, is approximately nihl. But, as is always the case with people I love, we're all so damn weird that it had a chance. Anyway, in the game you have to pick characters, and there are about twelve of them to choose from. Three of the characters are young women; there's one little girl. It would seem that we would be mostly likely to pick one of those; or, at least, your average 19, 20, 21 year old would. But, no, instead, I loaded the room, only to be greeted by the fact that all three of us, quite independent of one another, had all selected the Elderly Lady. She had to be at least 80, and all hunched over, and was generally fairly hideous. I was busting, man, it was great.