Thursday, January 09, 2003

Today is my first really long day at school. I'm sort of excited. The first day I always feel more the conqueror than the stoic. I'm debating whether or not I should bother coming home during my 3:30 - 5:30 break. If I drive home, I'll only spend about half an hour here. And it's a waste of gas. But I don't really like hanging around the school all that much. Maybe I'll go to the library and do some ::gasp:: homework.

I feel like nothing can touch me today. An attitude certain to fail when, faced with an actual threat, I descend into my usual nausea, teeth grinding and nervous fits of laughter. But until then, world watch out! We gotta geek with confidence running amuck.

"Cry havoc, and let slip the dogs of war!" I say. Or something equally geeky.

Anyway, off to class.