Monday, February 17, 2003

::squeals:: No school! No school! No school! ::squeals::

This is the first time in three years I’ve had a snow day. Hurrah!

I’m a little worried about my mom driving home, on account of she’s always nervous about bad weather, and the roads must really, really suck if school got cancelled for me. I don’t think they’ve closed in a decade anyway, so it must be really bad. She’ll be alright. She’ll make it and everything. It’s just that she might drive 10mph the whole way, and not actually walk through the door until late afternoon.

In other news, I seriously have the best neighbor in the world. He’s plowing our driveway for us. He’s a wicked nice guy. I mean, he’s really quite old, and it’s really quite cold out, so you’d think he’d just stay home. But he’s out working, making our lives a little easier. Good man.

As for me, I plan on going back to bed in a few minutes. I only woke up to check the radio to see if school was cancelled. When I heard that it really was cancelled, I was too excited to go back to sleep. But lack of sleep is starting to catch up to me now.

I love days like this. Days when you can honestly say that hell froze over. Hell froze over and you got a break.

::squeals:: No school! No school! No school! ::squeals::