Sunday, March 30, 2003

Apparently, my mother read my blog today. She says: "I don't even know you! You're so depressed! I'm disturbed!" And I said, "what?" And she said: "You sound like you're in the bowels of hell!"

I find it extraordinarily funny that my mother finds my blog dark. Good God, I'm happier now than I've ever been in my entire life. If she finds this dark, she should've discussed the meaning of life with me when I was an existentialist. Crimony. I mean, I write words in here I used to laugh at, words like active love and optimism in spite of it all.

If this is dark, she totally missed my adolescence.

heh, well, good news, I'm getting a new laptop! It's not exactly top of the line or anything, but the processor is well over three times faster than the one I'm currently typing on. And it's a Dell, which is my laptop brand of choice. And it has a nice screen, unlike the piece of junk screen on my, otherwise pretty good, current Toshiba laptop. So I'm tremendously overjoyed. But there are unhappy issues lying in wait behind. But for now, I'm just going to be happy.

Anyway, mom and I are going to play Scrabble.