Tuesday, September 16, 2003

Yesterday was a good day. April, Mike and I went to the Ashland County Fair. We ate ice cream, rode rides, and petted goats in the goat barn. I really had quite a lot of fun. Best time I’ve had in a long time.

Today I had to go to a history club meeting. We started work on our constitution. It doesn’t say much. But at least we have one now.

I’ve been working on my German yesterday and today. I remember more than I thought that I did, but the program I’m using really doesn’t seem to stress grammar much and grammar’s the most important part of what we do in class. I heard today that they’re going to start teaching Hebrew on campus this spring; I’m pissed! I mean, it’s great that they’re adding a new language and all. But I wanted to take Hebrew, and I’ll be long gone by spring! At least I’ll be taking it in Columbus, so I’ll get to learn it.

Outside of that, I’m just wasting away my time whining about school starting up. I don’t want to go to school. My books look okay and all, but school’s so boring anymore; same professors, same students, same classrooms, same old same old. I’m really looking forward to transferring and being lost and lonely all the time. It fits me better to be the latter way.