Thursday, October 23, 2003

It's a cold freaking day out today. It doesn't look so cold from a distance. It looks more like your typical, dreary, Ohio day in October. But step out in it and BAM, you're lucky if you've still got fingers in tact when you walk back in. I think it was supposed to rain today.

I like dreary days in October. Winter days, I think, are the nicest. Not so much bloody sunshine around making everything look sickeningly yellow. Even when there is sun, the snow sucks it up and deflects it back as white. And October usually isn't as cold as the later months. Though, I suppose, by the later months you're usually a little more adjusted to the weather, and a lot of cold doesn't bite as hard as a little bit of cold does this time of year.

I don't know why I'm on about the weather. Killing time I guess.