Monday, October 13, 2003

Today has gone too damn quickly. I have to go to sleep in five minutes, if I want to get enough sleep for tomorrow. And of course, I'm not at all tired since I didn't get enough sleep last night and had to take a nap today.

I sucked in German class today. First I couldn't pronounce Persoenenkeitlich and everybody laughed at me, which was okay, because I was sort of going for laughs when I realized that I had no hope of saying it right. Then I missed like every damn question the prof asked me. I was too tired for German, damnit. And I'm not going to have a chance to do my homework tonight.

And what that means for the rest of the week is that I have a book report due Thursday, and a German exam plus two weeks of homework I didn't do. No one's to blame for it but me. But it still sucks. Additionally, I actually have real research assistant stuff to do, which takes more of my time. And then this weekend, a ten page paper. Hell.