Thursday, January 15, 2004

I'm kind of happy right now. My tension levels are still unreasonable, but I really am feeling better. I'm doing well with my resolution; I'm progressing.

I haven't been blogging much lately. I haven't really been thinking much lately. It's really been sort of a mess of emotions, which don't lend to any kind of proper mindset at all. Not for blogging, nor anything else I can think of.

But if you want to stick to the facts, my grandfather's stable, and my mom seems to be doing okay, and I'm doing all right, too. Though maybe I'm starting to fall behind at school all ready this quarter. I don't care. Weekend's coming, and I'm ready for it. Damn, I'm ready for it. I even plan on doing good things.

Angela and I were talking about doing something good for Spring Break. We could get to Ireland and back for around $200. God, I want to go to Ireland.