Monday, July 18, 2005

Vengence is mine saieth me.

Yeah, so, there's a massive bee infestation at my house. For years, they've made their home behind our porch light. I've generally practiced peace with the bees. We never seem to be able to get rid of them, so I stopped trying a long time ago. I just sprint whenever I'm entering or exiting.

This year, my mother forced my father to attempt genocide on the bees. He sprayed this sticky stuff in that's supposed to fluff up and kill them all. It didn't work. But the bees aren't happy.

A few minutes ago, I was sitting in the living room, minding my own business. I heard buzzing, and assumed it was a fly. The fly landed in my hair, and I shook my head a little and heard more buzzing. Since I didn't feel any movement, I assumed that the crisis had been averted.

How wrong I was.

A few seconds later, I felt an itch behind my ear. I moved to scratch, and discovered: INSECT! Panic, much flinching and batting of said hand. A split second later: PAIN!

The gd bee had been hiding out behind my ear, waiting to sting me. MoFo stung me behind my ear! In my own living room!

This means WAR bees! You've forced my hand! I don't care if the humans started it, you just attacked an innocent civilian. It doesn't bring me comfort enough to know that you'll die shortly, having stung me. Little suicide stinger; I'll have your queen!