Tuesday, October 29, 2002

Woke up early today to study for my exam.

So am I studying? Of course not. I am, however, regretting that I woke up early to try.

Maybe I'll delete yesterday's entry. I sound sort of...ahh, Republican. Truth be told, I'm on the Republican side of Libertarian. But that doesn't mean I have to sound like it. Next thing you know I'll be telling you your kids can't read Harry Potter because those books, like Pokemon, Rock and/or Roll Music and Gum Chewing, are Satanic (or as my father puts it Satanic; as in, I'd like a gin and Satonic, please).

I have a funny way of writing in here sometimes. I've publically declared my dislike for backstabbers, racists, terrorists and fascists. What's next? Child molestors? I'm hardly putting myself out on a limb here. Funny though, I've still gotten some negative feedback.