Monday, December 02, 2002

Finished Early Christianity paper, will upload it for viewing later. Why? I don't know. Because if any of you have an odd interest in St. Macrina or Caesarius of Arles, you have the right to know. It wasn't really long enough, so I used some creative formatting. I think she'll know. I don't think she'll be able to do much about it though. The paper had to be six full pages long; using Times New Roman it was about six and three quarters long, maxed. However, with Courier New, it's about seven and a half, and that's quite a bit more than enough. So, meh.

Anyway, I love to make April listen to Sixpence None the Richer for hours because she hates it. She deserves to suffer.

I'm thinking about taking a shower tonight. But that would either mean that I have to take another tomorrow morning, or, conversely, that I wouldn't and I'd probably feel all dirty all day even though sleeping isn't exactly a filthifying activity. I think I just made up the word filthifying; yeah, that gives me hope for my paper.