Thursday, December 26, 2002

I'm watching Annie.

Kathy Bates is seriously one of the world's best actresses.

I'm not overly fond of musicals though.

Tomorrow I'm going to change rooms with my mom. Should be good. I'll have a computer in my room again. But first, there's the suffering involved with changing rooms. I wish I had some boxes or something. My mom defines cleaning as throwing stuff out. She gets it from my grandma. I told you the story about how grandma threw out about a thousand dollars worth of my grandpa's false teeth. She also throws out his clothes if she decides he's not wearing them often enough.

I think I'm going to go through my junk and do some cursory pre-throwing out so I can identify the things which need to be hidden before she gets ahold of them.

I got really sick today. I have a kidney infection that I know of, so I've not been feeling great anyway. But I stood up to go into the kitchen and got pretty dizzy. I had that nasty pre-fainting feeling. I'm assuming it was some sort of blood pressure thing. But I got quite out of breath too. I'm not going to worry about it unless it starts repeating. I'm more worried about my health than usual because if I'm sick I can't go to Europe; and my lasting happiness depends on my ability to go to Europe.