Wednesday, December 25, 2002

Stuff I Got For Christmas:

Let's Go Western Europe Guidebook
Collected Poems of Pablo Neruda
LSAT Prep Book
Raise High the Roofbeam Carpenters and Seymour: an Introduction
Phone Headset Thing
Norah Jones CD
French & Saunders Video
Sour Balls and Other Candy
Computer Golf Game
Farside Calendar
Pens
Highlighters
Air Freshener
Subscription to Time Magazine and Bible Archaelogical Review

Stuff I Gave For Christmas:

For Mum: Christopher Cross: The Very Best Of; St. Joseph's Children's Asprin - Years Suppy.

For Dad: Knife.

For Brett: Microsoft Train Simulator.

For Denise: Simon.

Over all, good intake and output. I think other years I've given and received more. But this year was sort of relaxed and nice. Breakfast rocked. I had french toast, regular toast, bacon, mt. dew and hot chocolate.