Friday, December 06, 2002

Well, this whole thing has been most unpleasant.

My dentist was supposed tocall me to tell me to eat a big meal this morning, and to take some Motrin before I came in. My dentist did not do that. So, I did not eat a big meal, and I did not take any Motrin. Now I'm very hungry, with not a lot to eat, and probably a slightly sorer jaw than was necessary to have.

I couldn't stop myself from shaking today. It was rather bizarre. The worst part was when they put the needle in to numb my jaw. I didn't like that at all. But even that wasn't terrible. And, I'm not usually a sissy about pain or getting operated on, so I think it had to do with the drugs they had me on. I felt like a dork, anyway.

So, I came home and went to sleep. I just woke back up, and I'm hungry. I tried eating Jello. I could eat it, but it wasn't particularly filling. Damn, I'm hungry.