Thursday, October 02, 2003

This school is getting entirely too crowded. When will the masses of incoming freshmen realize that their high school guidance counselors were right and that they’re really not college material? I want a better parking spot!

Anyway, I’ve been looking for a computer to use now for quite a while. I tried the computers in the library and they’re all taken. I tried two computer labs in Ovalwood; both have classes in them currently. So I came upstairs in Conard, and while I don’t really think I’m supposed to be using these computers at all, here I am. I’m alone, which is nice. Though, of course, spooky too. It sucks to be the only kid getting chased out of the forbidden computer lab.

Mmm….forbidden.

Yo, so, today has gone relatively quickly. I woke up, started immediately on my Roman Republic readings, and read them continually, practically as I drove, right up to the time class started. I finished the last paragraph just as the Professor started breaking us up into discussion groups. Discussion days are always quick. German was shorter than usual; we started late. And then Niki, Jasmine and I had lunch, and then came that whole bit about looking for a computer lab, and here we are.

A theological treatise was to follow here, on the terribleness of falling into the hands of the living God. But as I am no longer alone in this computer lab, and as I feel my thoughts rather scattered anyway, I’m going to save it for this evening. Off to read Mark Shea’s blog!

Weeeekend’s coming!