Saturday, January 17, 2004

Another week over. That's cheering. It's our long weekend, which I find rather sad because it's too damn early in the quarter. Later, I'm sure I'll need a four day weekend. But now I'm mostly awake enough to keep up. Also, I wish it was a Tuesday or Thursday that we missed because I really loathe Astronomy. The first exam is Thursday and I have no idea what the hell we're going to be tested over. It doesn't matter really. I've figured out that I don't very much care this quarter.

Last night I had a lot of fun. Angela and I went to play pool at the bowling alley. April eventually joined us. I called Angela's new love interest a cocksucker when he wouldn't talk to me on the phone. I haven't met him yet. And, in fact, I had no desire to talk to him. But when he had to be a jerk about it, I put my foot down.

April did great dances while we bowled. My thumb got stuck in my ball on my first toss and almost pulled me down the lane. Angela refused to dance; whore. But she did throw grenades when I was firing off my bazooka.

After that we went to Steak n' Shake. I ordered water and within 20 seconds of having received it, I spilled it all over everything and particularly myself. I didn't do anything about it. April cleaned it up for me. Thanks mom! She got me a bib too. It's a damn good thing that she put one on herself because not ten minutes passed before she started spilling her stuff all over her too.

We went back to Angela's. I don't really remember much of being there because I was struggling to stay awake. I think we watched a Saturday Night Live DVD about Will Ferrel or something. It seems like we did something else too though. But I'll be damned if I remember.

All I'm certain of is that my wet leg turned into ice on the way home from Angela's.

Anyway, I have to go up to the hospital now. I got a strange call about an hour ago, and the promised follow up call never came. So I'm going to go investigate first hand.