Saturday, May 22, 2004

Time: On Not Having Any.

Sorry I haven't blogged for so long. Every spare second is being swallowed up by my 598 paper.

I'm developing this bizarre love/hate relationship with my topic. Syria and I have been through a lot these past few weeks, and I know that in the next three days, before my paper's due, we're going to have to work through a lot more of our most painful issues. I hope in the end, we'll be able to separate peacefully, as mature adults, both of us capable of recognizing the ways we've grown throughout our relationship, believing that the good times (Sovereign Creations) far outshadowed the bad (unintelligable introduction of Raymond Hinnebusch's Syria: Revolution From Above).

If the divorce comes through on Tuesday as planned, I'll be back on the blogging scene ASAP. So keep your dance card open, hot stuff, I plan on blogging all night long.