Wednesday, March 09, 2005

Updates.

So I must type very quickly since I'm boiling water for macaroni right now.

Updates on this week's stressors:

Mom got her test done yesterday at the hospital. Turns out that it's definitely not a blood clot in her leg. That's the good news. Bad news is, they don't know what it is. We may be spending the evening at the emergency room. Still no word on her kidney test from three weeks ago. This is very irritating.

Babysitting is actually working out quite well. I enjoy it. My niece dropped a drool bomb on me today while I was holding her up in the air. It was pretty funny. At least, everyone else thought so.

Crestline schools finally paid me last weekend. I can now afford to buy my Ramen noodles in dollar packs of five. Yay!

Must check on water. Boy will kill me if his macaroni takes longer to make than it absolutely has to.