Saturday, May 28, 2005

Meme.

I'm a bit slow on this one, but, why not?

TrueGrit Meme:

3 names I go by:
Sarah, Sarie, Sarah-Belle (family nickname since birth, though Matt mysteriously re-originated a few years ago - I guess it's meant to be).

3 screen-names I've had:
TrewqazX; AlternateAddress; ChildsFuiiName.

3 physical things I like about myself:
Jasmin's mother says I have "delicate" hands (though to be fair, I believe Ferg used to say I had gorilla palms because they were so big). I have naturally purple fingernails that have continuously given my mother fits over my supposedly imminent heart failure. My hair when I'm caught in a strong wind at Mike's house.

3 physical things I dislike about myself:
All my hair is falling out, for no apparent reason. I keep losing weight, for no apparent reason. I have a papercut on my right-hand ring finger.

3 parts of my heritage:
Irish, Belgian, Frog.

3 things I am wearing right now:
My favorite pair of jeans that are four sizes too large, totally fringed at the bottoms because they're too long, complete with paint stains from remodeling Matt's mum's house last summer. My wicked Pedro the Lion shirt. And, um, the sort of blue jeans-looking shoes that Jasmin made me buy last year because they're "a little bit Sarie, with just a splash of Jazzy," the latter point being of much more importance.

3 favorite bands/musical artists:
At the moment, Matt Maher; Toad the Wet Sprocket; Gillian Welch.

3 favorite songs:
At the moment, "Set Me as a Seal" by Matt Maher; "Rock of Ages" by Gillian Welch; "Jesus on the Mainline" by Mississippi Fred McDowell.

3 things I want in a relationship:
Space; ....; umm, food?

3 physical things about people of the opposite sex that appeal to me:
Big ears (no kidding). Scruffy haircuts. Army pants.

3 of my favorite hobbies:
Reading. Writing. Drunk dialing Jasmin's voice mail.

3 things I want to do really badly right now:
Eat. Sleep. Collin Farrell. HA! Kidding about that last part... Sort of.

3 things that scare me:
Spiders. Clowns. Wide-open spaces. I can keep going...

3 of my everyday essentials:
Chapstick for The Boy. ATM card. Chewy Granola Bars.

3 careers you have considered or are considering:
Social Work. Law. Journalism.

3 places you want to go on vacation:
Sligo, Ireland. Sitka, Alaska. The Holy Land.

3 kids' names you like:
Lilly, Grace and, most unusably, Milo.

3 things you want to do before you die:
Try out for American Idol. Visit Jerusalem. A passable soft-shoe routine.

3 ways I am stereotypically a boy:
Over-reliance on logic. Inattention to fashion. F.O.I.

3 ways I am stereotypically a chick:
I'm told that I have a very girly hand movements. I talk too much on my damn cell phone. I'm a sucker for a cute baby. Honestly, I'm a sucker for a homely baby too. Maybe even more so.

3 celeb crushes:
Spinner from Degrassi. Prince Harry (he is so the hot brother. Joaquin Phoenix.

3 people who I think might like doing this:
Mike, Ferg and NobodyElseBlogsAnymore.