Monday, January 16, 2006

Vertigo.

I decided to take a break from being so damn dizzy that even the slightest movement or noise makes me want to vomit.

This sucks. I have no idea what's wrong in my head. I've said that before. This is different. I am not emotional. I am sick, damn it.

I started to get dizzy yesterday at Jasmin's house when I was working with The Boy on his report. I wanted to go home and sleep. Jasmin wanted to stay at her house and sleep, too, but Matt talked her into going to this card party his sister was throwing. I told her she should go, so she said that I should go, too. And because she had to, I went too.

I had fun. I was on team SIke (S from Sarah + Ike for Isaac). We won our first game against Jasmin and Matt's sister, but subsequently lost to the tournament champions (Matt and his brother-in-law: Team Domination). I played Dance Dance Revolution with the kids for a while. But mostly I was just sort of miserable acting because I felt like junk.

I hate acting miserable at parties. People kept asking me: "You don't look so good, are you all right?" And I'd smile and say: "Oh yeah, I'm fine!" So then they probably thought I was just being a jerk or something. I don't know why I don't just admit to being sick. It's so much better to be sick than it is to be antisocial, and yet, which do I choose?

I'm all disoriented. I had fun last night playing euchre; we won one game ten to nothing, on my two loners and a euchre I orchestrated :P But I can hardly think straight. I got sick earlier trying to look up my doctor's phone number.

Meh, I'm starting to feel bad again.

I hate being sick by myself. Misery loves company and all I have is my blog to complain to.

Sorry.