Tuesday, April 01, 2003

Anthropology was mind numbing today. It might not always be so bad. I muddled through Biology after all, and this ought to be much more interesting. But I found myself drawing stupid cartoons again, which is something I haven't done since I was in Philosophy 101. If I'm drawing cartoons it means I'm bored. Very bored. Mind numblingly bored. For instance, today I nearly laughed out loud over my own mind numbing pun: "Bipedophilia," from my teacher's claim that she loves the bipedalism (translation: she likes that humans walk on two feet).

In other news: ::blinks:: I haven't any. School's about it for the time.

But wait! First, funny links!

Courtesy of Elaynocentricity: God Speaks! In the Form of a Soon-to-be Bludgeoned Gefilte Fish.

Yeah, so not funny links, just the one funny link. Must run, will do more later.