Friday, April 04, 2003

The Friday Five:

1. How many houses/apartments have you lived in throughout your life?

Two.

2. Which was your favorite and why?

Home Home, with my parents. Because, I guess, I know every nook and cranny, and how all of the stains on the carpet got there, and how I was responsible for the majority of them. My house is very lived in, and it's comfortable. It's also quiet enough that, when you want to sleep, the only distracting sounds are crickets. Never loud engines, or honking horns or anything nasty like that.

3. Do you find moving house more exciting or stressful? Why?

I really only remember having moved once and it was horrible. But that had a lot to do with my reasons for moving; my rents splitting up, and being forced to go whether I liked it or not. I don't remember moving back into this house, even though I was probably thirteen at the time. It wasn't memorable. Maybe that means that moving doesn't really bother me so much. Or maybe it was so incredibly awful that I've utterly repressed it. Dunno.

4. What's more important, location or price?

At the moment, price, cause I don't have any money. But later, I imagine location will become more important.

5. What features does your dream house have (pool, spa bath, big yard, etc.)?

My dream house would be utterly huge. Huge enough, in fact, that my family could all live together, but in separate wings, so we wouldn't see each other enough to fight much. And I'd have a pool table. And broadband, and like seven thousand computers. And a library. And my Japanese bathroom from the Great Indoors; or likely one even better, on account of I'd be crazy rich if I could afford any of this, and could pay someone to design me one. And I'd have a garage. In fact, even if I have to live in a shack, I want a garage. It sucks not having one.