Monday, June 21, 2004

Euchre Blows.

Last night Jasmin and Co. attempted the impossible. And, predictably, they did not succeed. Being nice people they tried to ignore my imbecility. But it shone through regardless. I lost whenever I didn't have a brilliant partner to fix all my mistakes. Or, at least, I think they were mistakes. As a matter of fact, I haven't the foggiest whether they were mistakes or not. I was just throwing cards.

I spent the majority of yesterday, though, just reading books. During school, I forget how much I love to read. I reread Thomas Merton's autobiography, The Seven Storey Mountain over the course of the last week. Man, it was lovely. This summer I really want to take the time to read a lot of the books I've been putting off for a while. And I think I'll even have time to do it. That's such a happy thought! Ahh, to be a geek in the summertime, and free!

Well, I'm not particularly free today. I have a lot of work I have to do, so I suppose I had better get on it.